My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Woke Up to a Fiery World

What can I say? France, Indonesia, and Argentina are in flames. Possibly Spain, Germany, and Zimbabwe are next? The press is saying that it is black people who are doing this. I am very offended. That is the most racist thing they could do. It is NOT black people. It is Islamofascists. Not Moslems. Islamofascists. There is a difference that we have to recognize. We must. So should they.

Hell, I might as well go back to sleep. What is happening to the world? Well, at least Iraq isn't rioting. Gee, I wonder why not? Could it be because they have hope? And you say we're losing? HAHAHA. Curses on you!