My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

News 11/12/2005

I'm looking through the news right now, but I realize it's getting late. I want to keep my promise to post at least once a day this year. Will I make this same pledge next year?

That's for me to know, and you to figure out. LOL. Anyway, Hi. I'll be back in a while. In the mean time, you may want to check out this.

France has information that the organized "random attacks" will be moving in toward Paris.
India still faces difficulty with terrorists, even after the earthquake.
Some idiot was trying to flee the police, so where did he crash his truck? Into the courthouse! What did the police do about it? They shot him.
If you can stomach it, (which I am sure you can,) here is the AP in Brief.

Well, I hope that is enough to keep you busy until I can get through all my e-mail. lol. Have a good day.