My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Miers

I will not be blogging on the Miers nomination. I will, however, be following it. Why won't I write about it? Let me put it this way: "I am disappointed. I don't know her. I don't think there's a damn thing I can do about it."

In other words, why bring attention to the dog who just got sprayed by a stunk instead of running as fast as you can to get away from the stench?

No more free passes. That's all I've got to say. Spending? Horrific. Outrageous. And it isn't reaching our troops! Don't even get me going on that. I have 2 over there, and it isn't all rosie.

Finding our young men and women guilty of charges that are so ridiculous makes me sick. The anti-freedom crowd is really getting on my nerves. And if she finds it constitutional to drag them through the courts during a time of war, well...

I've had it with the Republican Party. They are the party of suckers, wimps, and ass-kissers. I, on the other hand, am not. What happened to my party? Answer me that!