My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Gov. Arnold Veto's Bill

Governor Arnold vetoed the illegal aliens driver licenses bill! Information was received from the news at the top of the hour at 9am, Saturday, Oct. 8, 2005, station KFI 640 am.

This broke yesterday (Fri, Oct. 7, 2005) at 4pm during a news conference with Democratic State Senator Gil Cedillo. The news conference was announced on the local wires, but there is no sign of any follow up. These are, after all, NEWS wires, or so you would think.

Debra Mark is the lady who works on the weekends, and let me just interject for a moment. Her boss and she are very professional and kind. I would just like to publicly thank them for their swiftness to my inquiry. Thank you! Everyone have a great day.