My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, September 09, 2005

They're trying to domesticate me! Help! lol

I have to take a minute to let you know what is happening. I ordered some Omaha Beef, and it has arrived. It looked so good! Now they want ME to cook it!

We have this running joke going. When they mention the "kitchen," they turn to me and say, "It's the room in the back of the apartment." I give them a strange look. Then they say, "The room with all the food in it?" Still a strange glare. lol. Then they say, "Where I put your soda!"

Then I have to admit I know where it is, but I just say, "Oohhh." lol. Anyway, I guess you had to be there.

I put some orange marmalade on it for a marinate. I also spiced it (prior to that.) I hope it comes out alright, because I have never tried this before. In desperation, I called my Mom to ask, "How do you make marinade?"

It's been a while, alright! Sheesh. It was her idea. I was going to use Soy Sauce. Anyway, I have to go make the Pilaf now. I know how to make that, because we are Armenian. If you don't know how to make Pilaf, you can forget about getting married!

Jokes on me, I guess. I never did get the opportunity because we moved. Wheh. Escaped that grief. Long story that does NOT belong here. lol. Well, I hope everyone has a good evening. Eat well, and EAT YOUR VEGGIES! That's an order. Dismissed.