My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, September 12, 2005

My Rant 9/12/2005

This is the mood I am in. I had installed this stupid intel graphics, but when I went to look for pictures, it would automatically shut my computer down! Apparently, you are only supposed to take 10 seconds, or it will think you are taking too long and turn it off! How rude!

I got tired of it, so I got rid of it. So why am I upset? Now my screen appears that everything is extra large font, and I cannot switch it back to normal! Even the games! Aarrgghhh! As I am typing this, it is going back and forth, back and forth. I really do not appreciate this!

Well, there is my rant for the day, (and it's only 7:42 am!) Everyone have a good day. Arrgghh. Maybe I'll figure it out. Even my dashboard and icons are too large. I only have 1/2 a screen left. Grrrr. Okay. I think that's enough. lol.