My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Have you ever had one of those days...

Hi there. I don't know what I have done to my computer, but if I don't stop right now...I'm afraid I may permannetnly harm it. Either that or toss it out the window. lol. I am technically on vacation, due to circumstances beyond my knowledge. I would have said "circumstance beyond my control", but I'm the one who caused it! Have a wonderful time!

PS. Over at Love America First, there are many talented writers whom you will truly enjoy. My Afghani friend surprised me today with a beautiful poem. Dagney wrote a magnificant article about Americans. There are many good articles. Just stroll down to read the different writers. Enjoy!