My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Abbas and Sharon Lost

Yesterday, 15 Arabs died when they mishandled explosives. They blame this, of course, on Israel.

These Arabs have been parading up and down the Gaza Strip claiming it was because of their ferosity that forced Israel to leave. Apparently, Abbas has made a deal with them that they could have their explosives, as long as they didn't show them publicly. (Why would they need rocket propelled launchers if not for war?)

Abbas refuses, against international pressure, to disarm Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and the many other new groups that are fracturing from the others. Due to his lack of leadership, he loses all authority to command respect from within and without the disputed land.

Israel has responded with targeted air strikes and men on the ground. They have closed of entry to Israel to the Arabs whom work in Israel. It was a decision that had to be made. This shall continue until into the week when the Israeli Army enters the Gaza Strip. [read more].

Commentary: I did not want this to happen. You do not make deals with terrorists. Should we make a deal the Iranian regime? Should we trust them to keep their word? You can do as you will. I want evidence. I want the political prisoners released NOW. I want the women to be free and left alone from the IRI. I want Ahmadinejad to face criminal charges at the Hague for crimes against humanity.

How does it feel to want? That is all you protesters are going to get. Please stop feeding our enemy ammunition. Don't argue with me. Yes, you are giving them just want they want, and I cannot forgive you this.