My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Year is 1999 (or 2000)

The year is 1999, and there are terrorist cells lurking in the shadows. They are being watched. We know who they are, and why they are here. The matter is taken up to the AG (Atterney General Janet Reno who allowed Jamie Gorelik, who sat on the 9/11 Commission, do most of her work). It was looked at by the lawyers. The decision was made not to bother these sweet foreigners. After all, they were here legally. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

First of all, no one has rights that supercede the citizens of these here United States of America. Secondly, no citizen has rights that supercede another's life or limb. You are going to allow a lawyer to tell you it is okay to allow suicide bombers to stay in this beautiful country of ours because...why? I don't frankly give a damn about their rights or offending them.

When someone comes into my home, they obey my rules. Not because I am a tyrant, but because it is mine. My palace. If you do not wish to obey my rules, you are free to leave.

Why was this not brought up during the 9/11 Commission? HMM? Could it be these were the papers Sandy Berg(l)er stole? Give it some thought.

I want answers. I do not want them for the same reason the people on the other side of the aisle wanted the 9/11 Commission, however. I want them to find an answer to stop this foolishness! My God, it's going to take another bomb? Wake up before that, please!!!

We can no longer afford the luxery of ignorance and dissent. We must come together. We've done it before, we can do it again. We do not have to agree on everything! No, that is not what I mean. All I want is for you to stop being "useful idiots" for the terrorists. Okay?

Update: The Justice Dept. may never have received this information, Rush Limbaugh just said. I did not hear the whole conversation, because I just turned to the station. There certainly is something fishy going on, though. I am not going back to blame Bill Clinton. He is, after all, an American, also. I would just like to know what happened. Is that too much to ask? I think not.

There is very good coverage of this over at Counter Terrorism. That is why I changed the year. I was under the impression it happened in the year 1999, but these guys say it happened in the year 2000. I tend to believe these people, because they know what they're talking about. Check them out.

Cross posted at Love America First.