My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Oh My!

I have been so busy reading and writing, I almost forgot to post here! Why don't I just let you read what I've already written? Oh, you're such great readers!

I have two articles from Sudan. This one is about the Vice President's "death." He died in a helicopter crash Friday or over the weekend. When the South and the world heard the news, we all became suspicious, because he had been missing. He was only in office for 3 weeks, and he was a member of one of the "rebel" groups.

Over at my cyber newspaper, I have an interview with a UN Representative to Darfur. I am not impressed, but you may be. Who knows? Then I have George W. Bush is not a lame duck. It's just a little fun with facts that is positively driving the Left looney! lol.

It's time for me to go to sleep now. Yes, I realize it is 3:41pm. For you, that may be daytime. For me? I am up past my bedtime! lol. I wake up yesterday. See? Have a great day.