My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Light Weekend-maybe

As you are aware, I have been trying to put a cyber newspaper together. It is coming along, but there is still much to do. Also, there is a little matter of FOOTBALL season! lol. I will post when I can, and I will make my remarks, interpretations, and questions about the Federalist Papers quotes.

If anyone has any good links to atheism, I would sure appreciate the links. I am trying to do some research on this topic. I want to do it in a way that explains it, causes and effects, etc. This will be challenging, since I am a Christian. I have, however, been in a position for years when I felt and believed some of the same things I may find. I just want to be able to source the other side. Thank you, guys. You are the best.