My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dr. King's Widow Suffers Stroke

As I stated in an earlier article, Mrs. King has suffered a stroke.
By Paul Simao
ATLANTA (Reuters) - Coretta Scott King, the widow of slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., faces an extended stay in an Atlanta hospital, where she is recovering from a stroke that left her partly paralyzed, her doctor said on Friday.

King, 78, has been unable to walk or speak at length since August 16, when she fell ill in her Atlanta home.
Coretta Scott King, 78, will stay at Piedmont Hospital for at least one month. For the whole story, please read this.