My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Aziz Admits USA didn't Okay Iraq 1990 Invasion

Well, well, well. It appears that some of the people, most if I may say, have been taken in by the lie spread by Saddam's people after the war to put the blame on the USA. Many people chose to believe a mass murderer over their own government.

If we were a bunch of despotic, nihalists, I would understand. However this is not the case. Tarik Aziz has confessed through his lawyer that, when asked about this rumor, he said, "NO." End of rumor.

Oh, sure. There will be those who would rather believe a lie than the truth. That is not my problem. They have to deal with that.

What it boils down to is this: Saddam attacked Kuwait in 1990. He did this on his own. Alas, another rumor put to death. Die, rumor, die. lol. [read more]