My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, July 04, 2005

A Fitting Tribute

Tran Sient has written a very fitting tribute to go along with the Independence Day of 2005. He remembers September 11, 2001. It may not be the way you think, but it is very moving. You really should read his rendition of his memories, for he was in DC when it happened.

It really makes me think of what a special country in which we all live. Nowhere else in the world do the people come together like they did on that day. Nor will there be. We are unique. God bless America, your families, and you.

Hat tip to Thoughts by Seawitch.