My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

As the Dust Settles in London

The news coming from London today is that 3 subway trains were targeted for terrorist attacks and one city bus. There were 37 murdered and over 700 injured.

As I reported earlier, 90 people murdered was wrong. I received this information from Radio Station 790am, KABC, Disney at approximately 3 (?) am, Thursday, July 7, 2005.

I will continue to pray for those who have lost loved ones and for those who have been injured. I pray for their families, friends, and all affected by their loss or injury. May God comfort you in your time of questioning, need, anger, shock, and all realm of emotions. Thank you.