My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, June 17, 2005

White House responds to Durbin...

...and it's about time! I found this story in which the White House denounces Dick Durbin. I found this through a link from Dump Dick Durbin.

Right now I am listening to Hugh Hewitt, and I am getting angrier than I already was. Now Dick is going after us hard. He is lieing about Rush Limbaugh giving out his number. Rush has NEVER givin ANYONE'S number out on his radio program.

All he is saying is blah, blah, blah. He is speaking to Spike Odell on the radio program station WGN 720 am in Chicago.
NEW! Senator Dick Durbin joins Spike O'Dell and Wes Bleed to talk about the controversy over his comments regarding the treatment of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. (16:08) (6/17/05)
This happened this morning. You may read the text at Hugh's site.