My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Terri Schiavo's Autopsy Shows More Questions

There was not a heart attack. There is no explaination as to why Terri suffered lack of oxygen to the brain, nor why it took Michael over an one hour to call for help. She was not bulemic. So why did she collapsed? The Medical Examiner said he cannot determine one, so he is going to put on the document "unknown."

Was she brain damaged? Yes. We knew that. Was she blind? How do you determine this? I won't go into it, but I do not believe this one. I have my reasons. It has more to do with doctors' "knowledge" than anything else.

Silent Witness is the book about this case. You may purchase it at Amazon.com for $17.13. The title has the link to get there. I recommend this book.

Mark Furhman went back to the beginning of this very sad situation, and he acted as the professional police officer he was. (I understand he had some trouble, and people wanted him lynched. Fight that with someone else. No. I do not agree with what he said, but he was in a freaking movie. I don't watch movies anymore because of what most of you say!)

I am planning on getting one myself. I have heard this discussed on Sean Hannity's Radio Program. Thanks, and have a great day.