My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Template Change, sort of...

Hello everyone. Yesterday I spent a lot of time working on my template. I guess I made a mistake, because it became very strangely different. lol.

I then copied another template that I have so I wouldn't lose my links and everything. Then I just got a new template. Yes. It is the same one. That is because I like it. Hehehe. I still needed to start all over again, though.

Now to my point. If you have left me any comments with links or your homepage, could you please be so kind as to leave them again? I lost my Haloscan during the transfer. All of my comments and trackbacks are gone! :(

I would appreciate any help you could spare. Have a great day. :)