My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Poll says Americans in area helps Iranian people

There is a poll taken by Iranian people in which they feel that the American presence in their neighborhood helps their dream of democracy by 74%! They do not want any more war. That is not what they mean.

With America in the neighborhood, the world would have more of an interest in the Iranian elections on June 17, 2005. With the whole world watching, they are hoping that finally the world would see the corruption and the undemocratic way the elections are held.

This is hopeful news. I just wish that Sean Penn wasn't over there reporting for the San Francisco Chronicle. All we need is a "Hate America First" agenda driven bias report. I pray he has enough love for the Iranian people to see past his hatred and recognize their plight.

To read more, please go here. You may also help the Iranian people by going here and joining us to spread the news. It will take all of us. We can do this. Make sure you put your support stamp on your blog, if you have one. If you need any help, please e-mail me. I'll be more than happy to help you. Thank you, and have a great day.

Hat tip to Arthur Chrenkoff.