My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

News from Iran 6/21/2005

I have a list of links to very important issues and stories. I have been reading Regime Change, Iran and Blog-Iran. There is much going on in Iran, but you will not read about the Coup attempt, for example, in the MSM. Please pay attention to these links. These people need our voice. After reading some of these links, you may want to call toll free to your Senators and Congressperson at 1-877-762-8762. The President's number is 1-202-456-1111. Thank you, and have a great day.

Regime Change, Iran
Rigging Alleged in Iran Election
Top Cleric Resigns over vote fixing
Countdown to Crisis: The coming nuclear showdown with Iran
The Coming Coup
Monday’s Daily Briefing on Iran

Iran Focus
Iran cleric resigns post as fiasco over vote-fixing grows