My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My introduction 11 months ago

This blog has been established to discuss issues of concern such as politics, news coverage of many other countries, and womens issues, mens issues, and other subjects that may come to mind. Take for example football. In August, there will definitely be a sports following! I encourage you to discuss these issues with others and me, and if you know of something I may be interested in but have not yet addressed, please bring it to my attention. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I was trying to figure out how long I have been doing this, so I went back to the beginning. I began in July on the 5th in the year of our Lord 2004. Just a nice little fact to know in case anyone is looking to hire me. Hint, hint. LOL.