My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

More Articles on Love America First

I have written some articles which are not posted here over at Love America First. I believe from now on, I will either post here or there, but not both places. I will just leave the titles of the articles on each site that does not have the article. They are good, so check them out. lol.

Iranian journalist sentenced for 90 days. By me
A Note On Our Flag.... By Mr. GrassRoots
...Another Note On Our Flag. By Mr. GrassRoots
I have an Idea. By me
Coalition of the Willing (and a Rant). By Michael Fitch
America Supports You. By Mr. Kurtz
Illegal Aliens working at Nuclear Sites. By me
To Cuss or Not To Cuss. By Mr. GrassRoots