My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

An Iraqis Point of View

To my dismay and joy, there is a voice of reason in Iraq whom I wish was in our Congress! It is to my dismay that thousands of miles from home, someone can hear us bickering. It is to my joy that he is not allowing it to affect him. Well, other than to upset him enough to mention it.

I would like you hear his words from Omar's site. His name is Omar. He is a young man who is a dentist. He has lived his whole life under tyranny, and he has something of which he would like to remind us.

This war, whether we supported it or not, is happening. People are dieing. It happens. They hate it as much as we do.

They, on the other hand, understand that if they do not win this battle, the terrorists will not simply lay down their weapons and become nice people. No. They will look for the next bigger Satan. Do you know who that is? If you said us, you are correct.

Also, I would like to introduce you to Mohammed. He would like to share with you the fact that we are not the only ones that bleed! He has news of the good job the coalition forces and the ING are doing. It is very good reading! Have a great day.