My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Hey there

I've been too busy all day trying to save what I could of my sanity. Ya see, I messed up a different blog which messed up this blog. I had to fix the other blog, because I have many members writing for their love of America.

I am trying to keep my promise of writing something each and every day. Sorry, this is it! lol. I'll try to have much more for you tomorrow. Iran had a sham election, and the hard-liner won. This means trouble. As if anything else wouldn't? Arrgghh. Well, see ya later. Take care, and have a great night.