My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Zarqawi's Fate

From the time it was announced on the website that Zarqawi was injured, there were 70 prayers posted within a few hours.
A statement posted on Tuesday on sites used by insurgents called on Muslims to "pray for the healing of our Sheikh Abu Musab al-Zarqawi from an injury he suffered in the path of God"...

Within hours one posting had launched a "million prayers of recovery campaign," quickly garnering over 70 responses.
We can do much better than that! I am calling on all visitors to go to Arthur Chrenkoff's and make your comment. Say your prayer. Let him know exactly just how much you really care about him, or you can just tell him to go straight to hell.

Either way, we most definitely can beat them with our prayers! Get going foot-soldiers and prayer warriors. I left my comment already. It reads like this: From Rosemary to Zarkowi-Drop Dead. (I know, I spelled his name wrong. So sue me. LOL)

Hat tip from Blackfive.