My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Update: Charles Taylor's Money Trail

Douglas Farah has been working overtime to prove that Charles Taylor is continuing to violate the political assylum he was given by Nigeria. Taylor is funding terrorist groups such as al Qaeda, Hezbollah, and many others through bribes from businessmen who want to rape the country of diamonds and timber. (I have not bought nor worn a diamond since the early 80's when I first heard of the atrocities done to children to mine them.) [read more]

PS. I have set up another site, and it took a lot of work, for you to be able to read this easier. It is very important information. Oh, it is good. :)