My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Three Articles of Interest

A good friend and blogger has brought to my attention three important articles. Since he has done such a well job of writing them, I find it only fair that I send you to him to read them.

The first one is science censored. This affects those scientists that do not agree with the magazine's desire to shape public policy. It is an amazing story, even if you are not science-orientated (like me :).

The next one involves Iran, Terror Central. Michael Ledeen's latest column demonstrates how Iran is master of terrorism, and we had better wake up soon, because later will be too late.

Finally, this article involves teachers, education, and what we need to know. It is a magnificient article. If you have children, grandchildren, plan of having children, care about children, you get my point-you need to read this article. It is simply about all we can take. It is time for us to stand up and be counted as those who brought down the cartel known as the "Teacher's Union." That's it. I have had it. Have you?