My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Operation "Thank You"

This is precious. We need to support our men and women who did NOT run away when the call came to protect our country. No. They went and fought for you and me. Now we can do something for them: Support them as the weirdo peaceniks come to town.
OPERATION THANK YOU moves to a new venue this week: 32nd Street Naval Station. This base will be receiving quite a bit of attention in the coming weeks, with Pablo Paredes' pending court martial attracting peaceniks and yahoos from all over the state.

These sailors need your support.
Thank you Citizen Smash of IndePundit.com for alerting us. Details on how to get there, and where to go are at Citizen Smash's site. Have a great day.