My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, May 02, 2005

News from Waheed, Afghanistan-5/02/2005

Waheed is an Afghani who has started a blog in Afghanistan. It is Afghan Warrior. I have been reading his blog for a few months now, and it is very informative. He tells us about the living condition, the ways of life for Afghani people, news about the government, the capture of the enemy of both Afghanistan and coalition forces, and he is just an all around nice guy. I highly recommend this site.

Today he has posted some captures of the Taliban. Some of these are high up people. There has also been killings, injuries, and the Taliban taking credit for anything that goes wrong. They also have a one hour radio station which they (Taliban) keep mobile, because they are too chicken to stay in one place. Swine. Please visit his site by clicking the title. Thank you, and have a great day.