My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My Prayer List-5/3/2005

Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affiction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
Romans 12:11-13
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for President Bush. Please grant him Your wisdom in his choises, and the advisors to whom he listens. I also pray for our members of Congress, the Senate, the Supreme Court justices and all courts justices, and all state and local officials. May they make wise decisions with the citizens You have placed in their trust.
1 Timothy 2:1-2
Lord, I pray for the families of those who were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan this week. I pray that the Holy Spirit will comfort them and grant them Your Peace.
Philippians 4:4-7
Father, I pray for the safety of our troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, and around the world. Please keep Kevin and Bryan safe. Put a hedge of protection around them and guide them daily. Strengthen them, and all the coalition and Iraqis that are trying to build a new democracy and the Afghanis who are working toward democracy. Grant them the courage to persevere and win the victory.
Psalm 5:11
God, for so long! Please, bring peace to the people of Jerusalem according to Psalm 122:6. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: may those who love You be secure. I pray, Lord, for a revival worldwide according to 11 Chronicles 7:14. ...if My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
Lord, please stop this. I cry out to You. Help Your children. Stop the anti-Semitism that is so rampant once again. The hatred, fueled by bigotry, is worldwide. Please Lord, heal those who have been afflicted by this senseless, ugly act of hatred toward You. Heal their wounds. Please, oh Lord, heal all the suffering, hatred, bigotry, racism, and needless pain, for all peoples.
Psalm 140:6
I pray also for each member of the Jerusalem Prayer Team. God, please supply them their needs according to your riches.
Philippians 4:19