My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Milblogger's Struggle

American Soldier has done so much for us, now it is time we can do something for him. He thought he could get wounded and keep on going. This is not the case.

He needs surgery. He is not made of stone, and he is a little frightened. Anyone out there who has any Military experience, you understand why he believes he let us down. The only thing is, he did not let us down. I don't know his injuries, but apparently they are serious enough to keep him out of commission for 6-8 months (recovery time.) He is also worried about his carreer.

We can encourage him, pray for him, write to him, send him care packages, and any other suggestions you may have. I would really appreciate it.

Hat tip to Citizen Smash of IndePundit.