My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day Prayer

I pray your Memorial Day was a happy and healthy one. I also pray for our men and women who were unable to join us either because they are on duty risking their lives, shuffling paper (that is important, too), or they just happen to be with the Father. Whatever the case, I remember you.

I thank you for all you have risked for me. I understand the struggle of the ones you leave behind...well, not really. How could I? I pray for the Peace that the world does not understand be upon them. Thank you all.

I feel so honored and humbled to live in a country where people would do this for me. Who am I? I am no one. I am everyone. What a great society in which we live. Where an idea is worth more than gold, a friend is true to the end, and we are free to believe in whomever we choose and how.

I believe in Jesus Christ. He has never failed me, while I cannot say the same for myself. I thank You, Lord, for this day. Please keep the USA's Military, their family's and other loved ones, and our coalition partners protected from harm and evil. Grant them coolness in the heat, heat in the cold, food that doesn't taste awful, grace, mercy, understanding, knowledge, wisdom, guidence, strength, and complete and total Victory over the enemy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

I would like to link some other posts that are very special about today:
Blackfive. (Matt)
Greyhawk. (Mudville Gazette)
Michelle Malkin
Roger L. Simon.
Smash, (Indepundit)
Willisms.

Labels: , , , ,