My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

A letter from Dad on the war-2004

I have just read one of the most moving letters from a Dad to his 4 sons. It is about can we lose this war and what it would mean if we do. I strongly recommend everyone read it. He says it more succinctly than I have seen it expressed, nor I reckon I ever will. (The letter is a little long, but it is powerful and gripping. Please read it.)

Thank you, Confederate Yankee for this rare insight, and h/t to Eric at The Southern Beat, for providing the link for it. I hope you have a great time at the beach.