My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Cheney beats Left in Court

I found this site which is very cool. You should give it a visit.

Apparently, the people that were trying to force Vice President Cheney to reveal who he spoke with to put together the energy plan has failed.
For all of these reasons we hold that plaintiffs have failed to establish any duty, let alone a clear and indisputable duty, owed to them by the federal government under FACA. We shall therefore issue a writ of mandamus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1651 directing the district court to dismiss the complaints.
Score one for the privacy and seperation of powers, no matter who is in office.