My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

In Memory of Ranger Pat Tillman

There are many unsung heroes in the war against these terrorists. One of them is Ranger Pat Tillman, who surrendered his life April 22, 2003, on the battlefield of Eastern Afghanistan so that we may remain free.

There is a short movie made to enliven this hero to remain in our memory and hearts. Here is the link to the site where you can meet Ranger Tillman, or as some knew him, Cardinals #40. He sacrificed his NFL football career (that paid millions of dollars!) so we may remain free. What have you done?

I would like to thank Blackfive for doing such a wonderful job of bringing the news and stories we need and want so regularly and often. This is a site I visit everyday, and if you want to know what is really going on, you would too.

Hat tip to Blackfive.

Category: Someone You Should Know.