My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Federalist: Founders' Daily Quote 4/23/2005

Wednesday, April 19, 2005
"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States." --Noah Webster

This, my dear misguided gun-control friends, is the reason why they added the 2nd Amendment in the Bill of Rights. These are NOT rights that the government gave us. These are the rights that the government has no business stepping on because they are from our "Creator." I call Him God.

If you are afraid of the Patriot Act now, wait until they confiscate YOUR guns. They will not confiscate fine. Like Charlton said, "From my cold dead hands!" Amen.