My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Washington State's Adversity to Freedom

As I was doing research, I visited PoliPundit's site. To my dismay, but not shock, our heros are being treated as if this were Viet Nam. I found it disgusting then, as I do now. If something is not done soon, I want all tax dollars suspended. See how far they can survive without our blood, sweat, and tears.

This is a reminder that while we are all emotionally torn one way or the other about the Terri Schiavo case (please continue to pray), we must never take our eye off the ball, for when we do is when people with a little power make their grab for more. They cannot have it. Not in My America.

Please read what Lori has written. She recommends visiting Michelle Malkin's site for the whole article. I believe they are both worth reading. Great job, gals.