My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, March 25, 2005

A Very Good Blog

There is a blog that I read almost everyday. I learn about America. I was born here, my ancestors are buried here, and I am amazed at how little I know about the country I love.

Well, there is this blog that fills that void. Sometimes they write about current events, but they always try to let us know what happened on "this day" during a certain year.

They are new and really need some traffic. If you could please check them out, I would really appreciate it. The name of it is The Warren. The three writers are The Great El-ahrairah, Captain Holly, and the BigWiz. Yes, they are in our Military and you will find them listed in my sidebar under "MilBlogs." Thank you for all the support you can give them. Have a great day.