My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

USSR Trained Jordanian Spy Nabbed!

In a story on March 5, 2005, by Vic Ryckaert vic.ryckaert@indystar.com, we learn about a trucker who lived in Greenfield who was a spy willing to sell Iraq intelligence information of our CIA members. He was found with 5 passports and several Social Security numbers, the court document released Friday claimed.

What bothers me the most is he only faces 10 years in prison, a $250,000 fine, and deportation. What? Not death? This is a clear espionage case. If we are not going to stand up traitors against a firing squad, we're doomed. Please read the article. You may get a different take, and I would surely like to hear it. Thank you, and have a great day.