My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Tony Snow does (part of) Show! 3/23/05

Tony Snow came on for the last hour of his show. He is feeling much better. They put a "port" in his chest so he can have the chemo put in there. It will last 2-3 days, and he will go back every 2 weeks.

He said that all the e-mails he received were very touching and encouraging to him. He is very grateful. He misses all of us. He said he was Bored! I know the feeling. LOL.

Right now we are waiting for Sharon Osborne, who is going to share her experience with cancer.

Please understand, I don't get the show until 10 pm! Yes, I try to wait up for it. I love his show. Thank you, Tony's family, for supporting him. Thank you for standing by him. Thank you for loving him, even when he makes silly, manly mistakes. LOL. Thank You most of all, God, for making it possible to find cancer in it's earlist stagest stages so that Tony may live.

I don't know how many times he will be doing his show, but tune it. You just might catch him. Have a great day.

UPDATE: Tony will be hanging out at the show on days when he doesn't have appointments or when he has the chemo (for a few days.)