My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So Much...So Little

There is so much news out there...I have so little energy! Yesterday was fun. I went to jury duty, and I met some interesting people. I don't get to go out much, so it was a big deal for me. Then when I got home, I was exhausted. I use a walker to get around, and just about wore that thing out! Today when I awoke, I knew I shouldn't have done that! I am so sore. I mean every part of my poor little body hurts. Oh well. I will probably do it again. I enjoy people, the outdoors, conversation, and the news. All in all, I would have to say it was a good experience. I hope all my readers will consider not trying to get out of jury duty. You never know...!