My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Salute to SFC Michael McNaughton

Prince Pundit has captured the true nature of a hero.

SFC McNaughton is a remarkable man who was wounded Friday, January 17, 2003 in Afghanistan. He is now an amputee, but not even that can stop him. He is a very humble man. He also ran with President George W. Bush.

Blackfive is the person who brought this story to our attention as an update yesterday. Please visit his site. It is one that I go to everyday. I am always amazed at the news he brings. He is a good man. Everyone have a great day.