My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

News Today, 3/24/2005

I have read a wonderful article by Marianne M. Jennings. You should read her story about how her life has been challenged, blessed, turned upside down and everywhich way, all because of her daughter and the love they share. (Hat tip to Chris.)

I have also read an amazing article by a remarkable man, Husayn. He gives his answer to the question, "Two years after the war, was it worth it?" He is very candid and honest. A very good read. (Hat tip to Big Pharaoh.)

As you know, I am a big supporter of the people in Darfur, Sudan. There is genocide happening there as we speak (or read.) I have two stories for you.

One is from the Wall Street Journal Opinion Journal, by Don Cheadle and John Prendergast. This is very insightful.

The other is an e-mail to me from Mark. I have posted it at Causes of Interest for you to read and participate. If you would like to speak to Mark, please contact me. Thank you.