My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

LA Mayor's Race-Vote MOORE

Mr. Moore is the only candidate who wants to rescind Special Order 40, arrest illegal aliens and deport them-no matter where they came from, he wants to stop the slaughter of innocent pets by having a "no kill" rule for the SPCA, and many more issues that I agree need to be addressed. I live in the county, but I cannot vote in this election because I do not live in a district that has access. I live in a district where I already have a mayor. Please, go to his site, check him out, and remember-he is the only one willing to protect our borders. Thank you.

PS. Can a get a blogosphere blitz please?! I need all the people wh0 live in LA county to be aware of Walter Moore. Politically, he put $100,000 of his own money up for this race, and it is because he did that, he was not allowed to participate in the debates. It is unfair. All we need is 130,000 of the 300,000 registered republicans to vote for Moore. The vote is this Tuesday. Blog it! Thanks, and have a great day.