My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

King George Lives...in Florida

My, my. And I thought no one was entitled to any Authoritarian Titles. I was wrong. The hell with Constitution. The hell with the Revolutionary War. King George says, "You do not deserve to live, you glob of cells."

Oh really? It's a good thing we don't use guilliteens anymore. His head won't roll. Why is it that no one-NO ONE-will stand up to this out of jurisprudence judge? It may be the wrong term, but I was trying not to use the words that I am really thinking, so please give me a break.

Where are you, President Bush? Don't you ENFORCE the laws of this land which include the protection of life, liberty, and property? What about the ADA? Who is protecting them/us?

Where are you, Gov. Bush? Don't you ENFORCE the laws of this land, which include the protection of life, liberty, and property? What about the disabled? Don't we deserve habius corpus? Are we going to die if we go to Florida? You won't be seeing me in Florida, that's for sure!

So, the juducial system seems to think they rule the USA. Well they don't. The only way they can is if you and I sit back and let that happen. I am not going to do that. I am going to fight them with every word I write, every letter I write, every vote I cast, every person I elect, and whatever else I can think of to do.

If you are with me, there is a site you can go to so the House of Representatives of Florida can hear our voice. We want this King George (Greer) impeached. After reading the charges, you will agree with me, then sign the petition.

Hat tip to Rob from #17 comment on PoliPundit. This is a very good blog. You should check it out. Have a great day.