My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hello Everyone

Right now I am too tired to really write anything, but I am going to keep my promise to myself to write at least something today. I've read about Condi, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, the UN, Darfur, etc. and there is much news. The problem I face is I am having problems condensing all of it. If I write a long story, I am afraid of my readers losing interest. If don't write enough, the whole story is not told and the impact is lost. This is a challenge that I look forward to solving, but not on the Lord's Day. God bless you all, and have a great day.