My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Florida Fights to Keep Terri Alive

I have learned that HB701, which is intended to keep Terri Schiavo alive, has passed the House and is in the Senate. If no one adds any amendments to this bill, they can sign it, pass it on to Governor Jeb Bush who will sign it into law, and Terri will live.

Governor Jeb Bush has decided to come out and speak, finally, about this issue. That will happen sometime today. My source for this information is Sean Hannity's radio program.

Everyone, please continue to pray. We are winning this battle, but the war is not over. This is a spiritual and ethical war. We need all of you to pray. You are doing well, but we mustn't slack off. Thank you, and have a great day.