My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Dear Greyhawk, Happy 20th!

Today Greyhawk celebrates his 20th year of active duty in our Armed Services, and I want to be one of the many to say, "Thank you" to his whole family. You are greatly appreciated, not only for your blog (although it is wonderful, indeed!), but for your many unselfish sacrifices and love for our country.

Thank you, Mrs. Greyhawk, for keeping the Mudville Gazette alive, for standing by your husband like no one else could have, and for being a very good friend to him and us. Also, for your many sacrifices. Thank you for raising your children to be patriots. I cannot imagine how hard it was, but I know you are an extraordinary lady. Happy 20th.