My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Judas Iscariot II

Mr. Weed, who worked closely with President Bush 41, has recorded his conversations with President Bush 43 for 2 years while he was still Governor of Texas. President Bush trusted this Pastor. He was a "confidant." Excuse me, but doesn't that word mean "in confidence?"

He claims in every appearance on TV that he did not release the tape to sell more of the books that will be coming up for sale. I do not believe him. Why would a person ruin a friendship and break a trust if it were not for money?

"No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." Luke 16:13

He must not be a Pastor anymore. He has proven himself untrustworthy.

For those of you who believe this is the same as what happened to Linda Tripp, I disagree. President Bush was not on trial for anything. He did not ask anyone to lie for him. He asked for advise. If Weed couldn't offer any without thinking, "How can I get something out of this?", he should have told Governor George W. Bush. After that, I have nothing more to say on this issue. Except that it is good to see that President Bush is the same in private as he is in public. Good for him, and us.