My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Good News All Around

This feeling is so compelling. I cannot explain it. It's as if I do not want to listen or read any news that may take this feeling away. January 30, 2005 will stay an historic day in my heart forever. It is beautiful, dangerous, all encompassing.

I admire the people who braved the terrorists to make it to the polls and vote. Read here what the voters had to say to the terrorists. I believe they will be a very admirable nation whom many tourists would love to visit.

There are many sites in Iraq that have been lost during Saddam's rule. Lost as far as public access. There is also going to be a museum for the holocaust that he inflicted on his people during his tyrannical reign.

Don't forget to visit Arthur Chrenkoff's Good News from Iraq part 20. He also has Part 17, Part 18, and Part 19

Let us not forget our troops in Afghanistan! Here is some Good News from Afghanistan-Part 7 and Part 8.

Arthur has added two new categories: Tsunami Quotes-1, Tsunami Quotes-2 and Post Totalitarian Stress Disorder (PTSD).